[Advaita-l] Geeta verses and its practical applicability

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:54:47 EDT 2021

Namaste.
I will answer to what is my capacity.
A similar question was posed to vidyarirtha swamin by a devotee.
The answer given is that we must pretend to be angry, and act with regards
to what is right in the situation. But while pretending so, we must not let
our emotion cloud the decision.

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021, 17:30 Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l, <