[Advaita-l] An upcoming talk in English

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 01:56:19 EDT 2021

Dear Young Devotee

Blessed to deliver a talk coming Saturday (18.09.2021) through Sringeri
Gurubhandava Channel

Making a request

1. Can you please take out some time and join this talk

2. To know about the Unique Spiritual Architecture of this Holy Land “Guru
- Sishya Parampara”

3. What Sishya Swamiji ( Sri Sri Sannidhanam) says about His Guru (Sri Sri
Mahasannidhanam) based on VANDE LOKA GURUM

4. How important it is for us to follow the footsteps of our parents and
fore fathers, to ensure our children follow Guru Parampara  along with us
and after us

5. All of us are too used and actually stuck with the pursuit that what is
seen, heard or perceived alone is Truth

Overlooking the unseen, intangible and the imperishable reality of Truth

6. Would like to talk and if possible discuss with you all and therefore
please raise your queries in the chat box

Waiting to join you all this Saturday

Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOhj7WMlO-8

Pranams