[Advaita-l] An argument against Non-Duality

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 13:52:10 EDT 2021

Namaste.
There are scientific aspects of this concept. And hence I won't dwell on
it. But even if it's further argued that the sound of tree falling existed
before the inference is made upon looking at the fallen tree. The reply can
be given that the omniscient isvara is present everywhere and is all
seeing. So nothing happens without a sakshi.