[Advaita-l] [advaitin] 'Dvaita accepts body-adhyasa'

Vinodh vinodh.iitm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 06:07:22 EDT 2021

Sri Subbu ji,

I have briefly read about the interpretation of 'tattvamasi' as
'atatvamasi' by Madhvacharya, although I wonder how he ties it up together
with the beginning of Svetaketu-Uddalaka discussion on knowing that by
which everything is known. An answer that "that is not you" seems very
anticlimactic to such a discussion after describing the creation of
everything from Sat. It is interesting to know that later Dvaitins have
also tried other interpretations of tattvamasi. Thank you for sharing. 😊🙏

Namaskaram