[Advaita-l] adhikAra - veda - vedAnta, a query

Raja Krishnamurti rajakrishnamurti at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 18:51:09 EDT 2021

Hari Om,
If our intention is to get complete knowledge of Vedas to realize that everything is one, then these questions are impediments as we give importance to one over other. Dwandvas Likes, dislikes, heat and cold. Man and woman have to overcome these dwandvas, to attain that state of realization.
If we stop being  a stickler and instead we turn our mind inwards towards that Karunaabdhe (Ocean of Mercy), that Eternal Formless whom we address as dwandvateetham (that is beyond Duality), we are sure to realize that Infinite or Ultimate Source.

Sent from my iPhone