[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Nonsense about Adi Shankara at Ashoka University

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 12:20:19 EST 2021

Vinodji - PraNAms
This is not a joke - the lady who is the author is originally from JNU - Here is some info that I Received who kept following  post against Hindutva.------------She is a member of the J N U Gang which is continuously writing filth about anything brahminical culture of India. She has been associated with the prestigious JNU but misused her position. Recently her term ended as adjunct professorship due to age but the faculty used special powers to renominates her through the Vic ship. But her nomination was cancelled by the BJ P Board with the statement that other younger persons should also get an opportunity at a prestigious university.       Om Mukheja---------------------