[Advaita-l] Fwd: Upanishads in the Yoga Vasishtha

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 05:28:16 EST 2021

Thanks Ramesam ji, for the details.  I was particularly curious of any
explicit Upanishadic statements that would quickly relate with a reader
familiar with the Upanishadic bhashyas, the principal ones.  Are the
Upanishads that you state identified by any author in the YV by showing the
verses therein?  Here is a book
https://archive.org/details/TheVasisthaRamayana-AStudy  which I am yet to
read to check for the current investigation.

regards
subbu