[Advaita-l] Global Festival of Oneness 2021

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Sun May 16 10:28:51 EDT 2021

Dear all,

It gives me immense pleasure to share that Advaita Academy is organizing
the second edition of the *Global Festival Of Oneness 2021*- one month long
online-festival celebrating the life and teachings of  Adi Shankaracharya
Bhagavatpada on the occasion of Shankara Jayanti.

This time we have invited more than 60 Sages, Scholars, and Seekers to
speak on various aspects of Shankara's works and Advaita's relevance in the
contemporary world.

The festival starts on May 17 and ends on June 16 and each day there will
be two sessions: A morning session from 7 am-8.30 am IST and an evening
session from 7 pm-8 pm IST.

Do join us in celebrating Shankara- one of the tallest intellectual and
spiritual personalities in the last two thousand years.

Register for the festival here:
Morning Session:
https://www.advaita-academy.org/event/global-festival-of-oneness-2021-morning-session/2021-05-18/

Evening Session:
https://www.advaita-academy.org/event/global-festival-of-oneness-2021-evening-session/2021-05-17/

You need to register for morning and evening sessions separately. And you
need to register only once for each session and can attend all 30 days.

Regards,
Nithin Sridhar,
Chief Curator, Advaita Academy

Virus-free.