[Advaita-l] Perception in lightning

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue May 11 05:46:50 EDT 2021

Namaste.

The current position is that vishaya for the sense organs are rUpa and
shabda only. For ease of understanding perhaps,  they are referred to in
texts like VP as objects. Hence no change is required. That is what I
meant. Only proper understanding is needed.

Regards

Chandramouli

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>