[Advaita-l] Fwd: Complete works of Sri Jnanananda Bharati Swamigal

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 12:52:46 EDT 2021

HH Sri Jnanananda Bharati Swaminah, earlier known as Sri R.Krishnaswamy
Iyer, lived in the earlier century.  He had written a large number of books
in English, Tamil and Sanskrit on a variety of subjects.  His books
'Dialogues with the Guru', 'Saint of Sringeri', 'The Great Equation,', 'A
peep into the Vedanta', etc. are some of the well known ones. Given below
is a link that contains a list of his books.