[Advaita-l] Fwd: Veda Sammelan

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 05:41:08 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 3:10 PM
Subject: Veda Sammelan
To: BHARATIYA VIDVAT <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>

KARNATAKA VEDA SAMMELAN
27th-29th March

Very rare and powerful Chaturveda Parayanam and sessions by various
experts. 100 Scholars from across India will chant sacred mantras from all
existing 9 branches of Rig Veda, Yajur Veda, Sama Veda and Atharva Veda.

27th March
Inauguration: 10.30 AM-11 AM
Session 1: 11 AM-12 PM
Session 2: 3.30-5 PM
Session 3: 6-7.30 PM

28th March
Session 4: 10 AM-12 PM
Session 5: 3.30-5 PM
Session 6: 6-7.30 PM

29th March
Session 7: 10 AM-12 PM
Closing Ceremony: 12 PM

Offer Sankalpa for Chaturveda Parayanam: vdst.in/chaturveda

Watch live on youtube.com/vaidicpujas, fb.com/vaidicpujas

--
Join our official Telegram group - t.me/vaidicpujas or WhatsApp group -
vdst.in/whatsapp (any one group) to get the timely updates.

-Vaidic Dharma Sansthan