[Advaita-l] Vishnu sahasranama

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:48:00 EDT 2021

It would be a good idea for anyone to study the Vishnu Sahasra Nama Bhashya
by Shankaracharya.  A great deal of Advaita is strewn all over the text,
especially in the introduction and the first frew names.  An interesting
study indeed.

regards
subbu

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 12:47 PM Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <