[Advaita-l] shankaracharya and mutts in india

Aravind M aravindeie13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 04:27:29 EST 2021

Hi all,
Kanchi paramacharya in deivatin kural again mentions "only a competent guru
should be approached...when a shisya finds out that  guru is fake or
incompetent,better do namaskaram and leave to a realised guru (he quotes a
story from scripture .i think it's upanishad

On Sat 27 Feb, 2021, 4:12 PM Vinodh via Advaita-l, <