[Advaita-l] KADAMBARI

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 29 00:29:02 EDT 2021

Dear Members,
                        I had a pdf File of 1.43MB (63 pages): an excellent collection of artIcles "KADAMBARI'. (most of them are from our list learned members). I got this from the source itself some time back. All articles are in very simple and easily assimilated language.
Here is the Index of that:
An Infinity of Infinities : Guruji Sri Amritananda Natha
The Meaning of Sri Chakra :  Chaitanyanandanatha Saraswaty
False knowledge & True Knowledge : Sh. Jaldhar H. Vyas
Maha-Bindu : Sri Vimarshananda
The Seven Acaras : Arjuna Tārānandanātha Kaulāvadhūta
Prayer With Full Understanding : Dr. K. Sadananda,
Conversations About Devi : Sri Bhasuranandanatha
The Primordial Mother : Devi Bhakta
Lotus Feet, Holy Dust : Prof. V. Krishnamurthy
The Living Shakti : Kiran Mishra,
The Guru, Guruji, and Devipuram : A Disciple
The Magic of Music : Dr. Dwaram Thiagaraju,
Hanuman & Srividya :: Prof. P. A. Seshan,
Sandhya: A Brief Study : Advaitananda
Tripura Siddhanta: Dr. Goda Venkateswara Sastry
Sri Mahaganapati Meditation: : Sri Atmananda
Instructions For Life .Good Karma: 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet

AsI don't know to give the web link or upload that file, how ever i can send that yo any one who is interested in that

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu
Kameswara