[Advaita-l] On Ramana

Vasu Raghavan vasuraghavan21 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 04:10:56 EDT 2021

The "advaita vedanta" flavour that RKM dishes out nowadays must be
attributed to Swami Vivekananda and it does not have its origin in Sri
Ramakrishna Paramahamsa himself.

In fact, the RKM as we know it today is an institution founded by Swami
Vivekananda and a few other disciples of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa

With warm regards

Vasudevan Raghavan

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 9:44 AM Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <