[Advaita-l] Book on different Nyaya's

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 02:08:43 EDT 2021

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 3:45 AM Murali k via Advaita-l <

> Namaste all,
>
> I have downloaded this book. How is this actually used?
>
> For example, Based on the first Nyaya, 'AndhapanguNyayah, one can remember
> the morale of the story?

Yes, basically the logic, nyaya, involved in such instances is what is
highlighted in these maxims.  For example, the Sankhya system applies this
nyaya to demonstrate their doctrine: the inert prakriti and the sentient
purusha, together go about the vyavahara of samsara.

See also this short file, with many nyayas:
file:///C:/Users/Advaita_Livestrem/Downloads/SignificanceofNyayasmaximsinUnderstandingphilosophicalaspectsofAyurveda.pdf

regards
subbu