[Advaita-l] No Arjuna was not a jnani

Vinodh vinodh.iitm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 01:39:16 EDT 2021

Thank you for providing this clarification.

The event you mention about Arjuna when Krishna departs after the war was
exactly what stuck my mind when it was claimed that Arjuna is a jnani at
the end of Krishna’s teaching in the Gita. However, then I was wondering as
to why Shankaracharya would say that Arjuna became a jnani in his Gita
bhashya.

Your explanation clarifies this.

🙏

On Sun 20. Jun 2021 at 10:45, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <