[Advaita-l] Vedanta even here......

Uddeshya Sharma 530uddeshya at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 04:58:20 EDT 2021

Namaskaram sir,

Indeed it was light and deep at the same time. 14th one actually
demonstrates the concept of relativity beautifully. How there's dvait from
one observation (vyavaharik) and  advait from another (parmarthik).

Humble pranams.
Hara Hara Mahadeva
_/\_

On Thu 10 Jun, 2021, 12:27 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <