[Advaita-l] New Book Announcement: 'Īśopaniṣad-An English Commentary'

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 23:10:22 EDT 2021

Dear all,

I am happy to share about the publication of my new book *'Īśopaniṣad: An
English Commentary'*. It has been published by Subbu Publications, Hubli.

Īśopaniṣad is one of the short Upanishads with only 18 mantras but which
captures the entire gamut of Hindu philosophy and worldview. This
commentary, which is divided into two parts, aims to not only provide a
word-by-word explanation on each of the verses but also provide an
exposition of the vision of the Upanishad going beyond its text.

The Foreword is written by Sri Chittaranjan Naik, Director of Gautama
Academy of Indian Intellectual Traditions and the author of ‘Natural
Realism and Contact Theory of Perception’.

The book can be purchased from:
https://subbupublications.com/product/isopanisad/

Preface is available here-
https://www.academia.edu/49134565/Preface_to_new_book_%C4%AA%C5%9Bopani%E1%B9%A3ad_An_English_Commentary