[Advaita-l] Ekadashi

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:41:34 EDT 2021

On Wed, 21 Jul 2021, 22:05 Shashi Vishwanath, <raghavadasa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wonderful. A sentiment in praise of Narayana, which all Gurus would
> approve. A humble request to let this contentious thread, started from mere
> praise of Narayana on a day sacred to Him, end here.

Indeed sir. And here is the verse from bagavtham regarding the jnanins
worshiping narayana after destruction of ajnana also-

Bg 1.1.10-

"Sages who delight in the Self, who are free of the knots [of ignorance],
practice selfless devotion to the Wide­strider{hari}, such are the
qualities of Hari."

Namo narayanaya.