[Advaita-l] Mantras in stotras

Sivanar sivanr8010 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 05:30:08 EDT 2021

Sadara praNAm,
In the life of Sampoojya Chandrasekhara Bharathi Maha Swamikal
of Sringeri SArada peetom there is an incident.
In Mahabharata in a particular part a Veda mantra to propitiate
Varuna is samputita, the details are unknown to me.
Maha sannidhAnam once send a devotee of him to a district
that was eluded by rain for quite a while, with instruction to recite that
part of
the Mahabharatha a certain no of times for getting rain and it
did happen!
*Prof. Sivakumar *

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 4:34 AM Aravind M via Advaita-l <