[Advaita-l] Omniscient Lord and free will.

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 15:55:49 EDT 2021

Namaste,
Ishvara knows everything in all periods of time not because it is
predestined or people lack free will, rather He directly perceives the
past, present and future continuously.

Me seeing someone's actions in the present does not mean that I have
influence over their actions or they lack free will in acting the way they
do. I am merely a witness to their actions.

The same principle applies for Ishvara's omniscience and individual free
will in all time and space.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021, 20:29 Kaushik Chevendra via Advaita-l, <