[Advaita-l] Need to understand the meaning of this Shloka.

girija kaul kaulgirija at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 06:44:13 EDT 2021

सत्यपि भेदापगमे नाथ तवाहं न मामकीनस्त्वम् !
सामुद्रो हि तरङ्गः क्कचन समुद्रो न तरङ्गः !!

"Even when there is no distinction between us, O Lord, I am yours and not
You mine, for the wave is of the ocean and ocean is never of the wave".RESPECTED SIR UNDERSTAND IT BY THE EXAMPLE POT IS MADE MUD BUT MUD IS NOT MADE OF POT
Regards,Girija Kaul