[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Wed Jan 20 18:41:33 EST 2021

Muskan Vashisht
---------------

i am young student and have been reading gita and other epics since chilhood ,
as i grew up my interest in advait vedaant increased and thus i intend to
learn about it from dedicated practioners and scholars , i hope to learn and
get guidance in this group

Suraj Sharma
------------

I am a Jigyaasu who is interested to study advait vedanta. have been studying
Shri YV Maharamayana and Shri Astavakra Gita. It will be really amazing
learning experience for me. Request to please accept me in the group

Yashdeep Neema

I am a practicing Hindu, I simply want to know more about the Advaita
Vedanta.

Alok Nagpurkar

Hi All...I am a Financial Services industry professional working in Operations
& Regulatory compliance. My interest in Advaita Vedanta is to explore this
non-duality concept deeply.