[Advaita-l] A Tamil conversation on Shaivam and Vaishnavam

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 02:00:09 EST 2021

Namaste Ravi ji

It's good to see Vaishnavas highlighting the common vedic basis of Indian
philosophical schools.

For a more "scholarly" elucidation using left wing jargon claiming that the
sanAtana Dharma does not exist, please see for an overview -

https://theprint.in/india/iit-delhi-faculty-hindu-religion-20th-century-invention-controversy/302088/

All this is well-known by now. It's a pity such 'philosophers' theorize in
high-falutin Marxist verbiage to dishonestly attack Dharma with nuggets
like -
"Shaj Mohan and Divya Dwivedi wrote that M. K. Gandhi shares the
responsibility for inventing the Hindu religion" (excerpted from an intro
to an interview with the Washington Post)

Also see
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divya_Dwivedi
and
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaj_Mohan

to get an idea of how India's elite educational institutions are dominated
by Marxist theologians like the above.

Intellectual defence of Dharma is important. Since the Advaita teaching
sampradaya rests on that edifice of Dharma.

Om

Raghav

On Sat, 2 Jan, 2021, 9:39 AM Ravisankar Mayavaram via Advaita-l, <