[Advaita-l] Hari Stuti (Harimide Stotram) of Sri Adi Shankaracharya

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 23:35:05 EST 2021

There’s a publication of this along with svayamprakAsha yati’s commentary.

N. Veezhinathan, “In Adoration of the Self, The Haristuti of Sankara with
the Commentary Haritattvamuktavali of Svayamprakasayati,” The Adi Sankara
Advaita Reserach Center, Chennai, 2001.

This has a detailed introduction, translation of the verses and the
commentary without translation.

Ramakrishnan

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 10:02 PM Sri Advait via Advaita-l <