[Advaita-l] 'Jagadguru Granthamaalaa Series' - Works of Bhagavatpada with Tamil translation

Divya Meedin divyameedin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:27:03 EST 2021

Namaskaram Sir,

Thanks very much. This will be very useful.

Adding here - Jagadguru Granthamaalaa books 27-30 (on Vivekachudamani) that
are not present in the set on GuruKripa67 / Koviloor Andavar Library
accounts on archive.org / cbv website, have been reprinted by Smt.
Lingammal Ramaraju Shastra Prathishta Trust, Rajapalayam, as book no. 3 of
the republished Jagadguru Granthamaalaa Series.

I'm still looking for a translation of Bala-bodha-sangrahaM. I'd be
grateful for any information regarding the same.

Regards,
Divya