[Advaita-l] Andal song

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 10:38:19 EST 2021

In the following Video, the speaker Dr.Dhamal  Sri. S. Ramakrishnan (A very
learned and accomplished Harikatha exponent, a Srivaishnavite), while
narrating the manifestation of the Yoga Maya as Krishna's sister, recites
this verse:

वन्दे मातरमम्बिकां भगवतीं वाणीरमासेवितां
कल्याणीं कमनीयकल्पलतिकां कैलासनाथप्रियाम् ।
वेदान्तप्रतिपाद्यमानविभवां विद्वन्मनोरञ्जनीं
श्रीचक्राञ्चितचक्रपीठनिलयां श्रीराजराजेश्वरीम् ॥

 The above is 'Baalaa stotram', by an unknown author, is addressed to
Parvathy. The cited verse clearly says that she is the consort of
Kalasanatha, Shiva.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HJpRLtex_8&feature=youtu.be   At 1.25.27
in the video the above verse is recited by the speaker.

regards
subbu