[Advaita-l] Drig Drishya Viveka verses 32 to 46

Satyan Chidambaran satyan_c at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 11:23:04 EST 2021

 Namaste Soma-ji,
I had done the sandhis for the 46 verses of DDV sometime back. Please see the spreadsheet here.
Regards,--SatyanPS:This includes references to pANini's sutras for each sandhi. You can ignore that part. Also, in the pANini system, you will find a 'sa' instead of a visarga as that is the starting point in pANini.