[Advaita-l] Request to Moderators

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Wed Dec 1 22:56:57 EST 2021

Dear Moderators,                               Out of electronic harasment from many years, I took a decission to lodge a cyber complaint from a person who takes the name of many peoples of our list and writes mails with this following address to me and mentions his name as siva/kumar/peri ramesh/jaya kumar/ Ramana...etc and calls my home by taking the names of many moderators/members of our list.

His main worry that he mentions to me that he is the son of his Guruvu garu and he will take care of him. No problem what ever he is & he does, how it matters and his extra enthusiastic calls/mails distrubs heavily my routine life.
May I request the moderators to stop this type of 'Haterism' among the vauous disiciples and looks he works at AP secretrait. Out of many mail address which he writes and one e mail address is given below is not from the list.    "peri_1311 at yahoo.co.in".
Any further communcation from this person electronically/telephonically/or by any means will be viewed seriously and necessary legal action will be taking place and already measures have been taken care.

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana MastuKameswara