[Advaita-l] Gangadharashtakam of Srimad Appayya Dikshita -- Introduction in Sanskrit

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 23 02:22:43 EDT 2021

Dear SUbrahamanyam Sir,                                             Can the author show some light on 'Atmarpana Sthuti' by sri appaya diskhita. When dikshtendra wants to test himself and see his allignment with the godess, he consumed poision(Dhatura) and asks his disciples to write down what ever he utters. Any bhashya or commentary/explantion from the athmarpana stuti could be more usefull to me. Any   learned are requsted to send some links or bhasya .
Sri GUru padaravdindarpana mastukameswara