[Advaita-l] Prayer with full understanding -3

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:39:44 EDT 2021

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

It is not that there are any fundamental mistakes from the  essential
conclusions  of the Sidhanta << Sarvam khalu idam brahma - nehe naanaasti
kinchana - is the essential teaching of Advaita - that was the central
theme of the write-up >>. But the mantra cited concerns more with the
sAdhana aspect for reaching the Goal, covering all the way from
ashAstrIya level to reaching the end rather than the conclusion (Sidhanta)
per se. Thus there appears to be practically no correlation  between the
two, mantra and the article. Just my view.

I am responding since you have specifically asked me to. No
misunderstandings please.

Pranams and Regards