[Advaita-l] Fwd: {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Dr. Sunder Hattangadi passes away......!!

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 03:42:48 EDT 2020

I am saddened to hear the news of his departure. The name of Dr Sunder
Hattangadi is quite familiar from the numerous times I have downloaded
stotras and Sanskrit texts entered by him for which I am truly grateful to
him.

My prayers to Arunachaleshwara that he is led forward toward Him...

Om
Raghav

On Tue, 29 Sep, 2020, 3:45 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <