[Advaita-l] Fwd: [advaitin] Re: Watch - Pattinathar | Tamilaruvi Manian Speech | ''Eppo Varuvaro" on YouTube

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:56:42 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rammohan Subramaniam <rammohan.subramaniam at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 8:44 AM
Subject: [advaitin] Re: Watch - Pattinathar | Tamilaruvi Manian Speech |
''Eppo Varuvaro" on YouTube
To: advaitin <advaitin at googlegroups.com>

Hari Om Subbu

The talk was well rendered. The comparison between Adi Shankra and
Pattinathar was very apt. The part where he concludes that intensity of
mother's love  has sprang forth in Mathruka Panchakam and 10 verses of
pattinathar. Both made promises to their mothers that they would b with
them in their last moments.  The rest of teh talk was powerful and
informative

Thank you for sharing
Shri Rammohan