[Advaita-l] Bagavatham

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:35:02 EDT 2020

I don't think any arguments are needed for bhasma dharanam. The
atharvasiras Upanishad is mentioned in all the dharmashastras as a
purificatory text along with other samhithas. atharvasiras Upanishad has
laid out how bhasma dharana leads to mukthi.

Is there a doubt wether sridhara swamin was an advaitin or not? The
gaudiyas don't accept that he was a advaitin.