[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Prof VK ji's contribution - From his revered Father's work

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 06:53:37 EDT 2020

Salutations to Prof. VK. I met prof. VK first online through his posts on Advaitin list and latter met personally in Chennai when I was doing a sabbatical at IIT-Madras during 99-2000. He, in fact, organized my talk at the Sanskrit College in Chennai at that time. He joined us as a moderator of the list. We met again in Washington DC when he came with Smt. VK. He even attended my Vedanta Class at Durga Temple at that time. It has been a long and very friendly encounter and I learned a lot from him. He had gone through my books - 'Journey Beyond: A Non-dual Approach' and wrote a review on that.
With PraNAms
Hari Om!Sadananda