[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Scholarly talks in Malayalam on various disciplines

Sundar Rajan avsundarrajan at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 13:28:38 EDT 2020

 Namaste Davesx-ji,
>> so I don’t waste time listening to lectures and reading their commentaries >>
Didn't you just post in a previous message about the grand vision of Shankara and Gaudapada?. Out of curiosity, can I ask - How did you come across their grand vision without reading their commentaries ?. Did they appear in a dream and explained their vision to you ?
But I do agree, you shouldn't waste time listening to lectures especially if your spouse is chasing you with a broomstick to get garden work done . Speaking from personal experience..