[Advaita-l] Mandukya UP - Praviviktabhuk definition

smallpress smallpress at ymail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:17:05 EDT 2020

Sorry about that. Yes, it only says stula bhuk also in the 3rd verse, nothing about the sharira either.

On Friday, October 16, 2020, 12:39:10 PM EDT, Praveen R. Bhat <bhatpraveen at gmail.com> wrote:

Namaste Somaji,

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020 at 9:53 PM smallpress <smallpress at ymail.com> wrote:
> I like the way Sri Praveen Bhat explains Praviviktam Bhuk as the sushma sharira. Makes sense to me. Thank you.
To clarify, I have definitely not explained praviviktabhuk as sUkShma sharIra, even if it makes sense to you. I have explained praviviktabhuk as one who experiences sUkShma objects.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat

/* येनेदं सर्वं विजानाति, तं केन विजानीयात्। Through what should one know That owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */