[Advaita-l] Vedanta in Depression

Sivakumar,Kollam sivanr8010 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 23:59:45 EST 2020

SAdara praNAm,
This is a problem faced by all sincere jinjAsus.
Due to my association with monks of various orders,
especially those of Sriramakrishna order,
had several occasions to discuss the problem with them.
All have gone through this phase including Sri Ramakrishna!
Each escaped adopting their own ways to change the attitude.
Hence a pragmatic way has to be developed by each jinjAsu
himself to suit his temperament.
Yet there is a sastra grantha available that give general instruction.
It is *DurvAsanA pratheekara sathakam *of Sri Vidyaranya.
Personally have benefited much from the directions provided in it.
Devotees seem to overcome the difficulties easily!
These are my experiences in short.
With prayers to Viswamatha to help all to get out of their difficulties
Namaste.
*Prof. Sivakumar *

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 6:30 AM Kartik Vashishta via Advaita-l <