[Advaita-l] Fwd: Online Course - Vedanta Simplified.....Applied Spiritual Science

jayakumar saipadukajk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 01:07:02 EST 2020

Namaste to all.

While thanking   Sri Subrahmanian for reaching the message to the group, , I  would like to add an  important information  before the same is circulated to others, other groups  AND Institutes.

With the grace of God, blessings of my Gurus and good wishes of many,  I am  glad that    Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA) have arranged the on-line  course thru (live) classes at the scheduled timing and also the RECORDED  SESSIONS   SHALL BE MADE AVAILABLE  to registered participants.

?For any clarification on the subject, please  call me.

Regards,
S K Jayakumar (Mobile : 9916494729)