[Advaita-l] Relation between the object and its attributes

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 07:34:59 EDT 2020

Thanks Chandramouliji
Hari Om!Sadananda

    On Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 04:58:21 PM GMT+5:30, H S Chandramouli <hschandramouli at gmail.com> wrote:

 Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji.
As far as I am aware, there are no such differences between the two branches of Advaitic thoughts in respect of such purely vyAvahAric issues.
To the best of my knowledge Advaitic stand mostly follows that of Mimamsa School (Bhatta Branch) on such issues. So in your study you have come across the Mimamsa School, you may safely consider the same as applicable to Advaita as well. This is my personal view.
Regards