[Advaita-l] Relation between the object and its attributes

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue May 19 01:50:39 EDT 2020

Pranams Sri Sadananda Ji,

Reg  << What is Adviatic position regarding the relationship between the
object and its attributes?  >>,

As far as Sidhanta is concerned, this topic is of significance  in those
darshanas which admit of भेद(bheda). Since Adavaita does not admit of
भेद(bheda)
this topic is not of any significance at the Sidhanta level. Both are
mithyA only and treated as such together. However at the level of vyavahAra
(empirical existence), in the Advaita system they are generally treated
according to the Kumārila Bhaṭṭa’s view of Pūrva Mīmāṃsā,  व्यवहारे तु
भाट्टनयः    vyavahAre tu bhATTanayaH.
Regards

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 9:31 PM Kuntimaddi Sadananda via Advaita-l <