[Advaita-l] A question on a dialogue in the Madhaviya Shankara Vijaya

Sarvam Khalvidam Brahma skbtsu at gmail.com
Tue May 19 00:18:29 EDT 2020

In the Satapatha Brahmana 11.6.2 we see a similar instance where
Yajnavalkya (a Brahmana) learns the secret of the Agnihotra from Janaka (a
Rajanya). That it was an inferior practice, can be inferred from the
preceding conversation between Yajnavalkya, Swetaketu Aruneya and
Somasushma Satyayajni.

Hari

     On Saturday, 9 May, 2020, 12:26:55 pm IST, V Subrahmanian via