[Advaita-l] Books by/on Bhagvan Ramana Mahrishi

Akilesh Ayyar ayyar at akilesh.com
Thu May 14 11:41:53 EDT 2020

Namaste,

The best of his works are to be found in:
The Collected Works of Ramana Maharshi <https://amzn.to/3dNQtXk>
Talks with Sri Ramana Maharshi <https://amzn.to/2WwYj1K>
Guru Vachaka Kovai <https://amzn.to/3dLbNMV>

I wouldn't trust most books on him, as they generally misrepresent and
distort his teachings, but if you want a free guide that expounds his idea
of self-inquiry, I have published one here:
https://www.siftingtothetruth.com/blog/2019/6/7/the-ultimate-guide-to-spiritual-self-inquiry
 .

Akilesh

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 5:58 PM Kartik Vashishta via Advaita-l <