[Advaita-l] A replica of Adhyasa Bhashya in the Gita Bhashya13.26 (V Subrahmanian)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat May 2 10:35:14 EDT 2020

Reg  << If ignorance covers/veils Chaitanya then we are faced with the
paradox of knowledge compromised and powerless to overcome that which veils
it - I believe Ramanuja might have called that Tirodhananupapatti >>,

If Sri Ramanujacharya has indeed taken pains to refute it, that is proof
enough that it is part of Advaita Sidhanta !!

Regards

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>