[Advaita-l] jIvanmukti (liberation right in this life) - A State or Status

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:23:59 EDT 2020

Sri Ramesam Ji,

Namaskar.

I can  confidently say I do not recollect any statement which leads to an
understanding of the type

<<  the
seeker, after being liberated, continue to live and "hope to live a long
life" as a *jIvanmukta* >>.

Hence I am not offering any answer to your query. I believe it could be a
misunderstanding. No offence meant.

Regards