[Advaita-l] jIvanmukti (liberation right in this life) - A State or Stutus

Roberto Mallon Fedriani rmallonf at me.com
Tue Mar 24 12:56:40 EDT 2020

HARI OM

In fact, I believe the essence of the teaching about "Jivanmukti" has been always the same, however there have been different approaches to the same goal within Vedanta.
To have a nice review about the historical 'evolution' on "Jivanmukti", I recommend this book of professor Andrew O. Fort:
JIVANMUKTI IN TRANFORMATION
Embodied Liberation in Advaita and Neo-Vedanta

Best regards,

Anuvadakananda