[Advaita-l] Yajna for combating coronavirus

Kartik Vashishta kartik.unix at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 15:00:37 EDT 2020

OM
OM NAMAH SIVANANDAYA

Hari OM!

Revered Selves,

Sadar Pranam,
Charan Sparsh,

I apologize if this message is an intrusion.

If this request is not untoward, then, please oblige.

Please consider performing a Yajna to get the world rid of the coronavirus.
I am sure that you are praying for this end. I lack the knowledge of what a
suitable Yajna in this regard ought be.

Pray, someone take the lead in this. Pray devotees and list patrons
contribute monetarily and/or by way of prayers/participation in the Yajna.

I am confident that once list patrons start this, others will readily join.

Pranam,

OM
Kartik Vashishta
OM