[Advaita-l] Allegorical interpretation of PurANAs

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 00:51:38 EDT 2020

Hari Om Jaladhar Vyas ji,

I am not responding to all comments.

I wish to know - do you see it as a historical event? Indra killing some
Tripurasur (who had three mouths - by one mouth, he was drinking soma, by
second - wine and by third, he was eating food) and getting sin and then
distributing one fourth of sin to women AND that is why women get monthly
periods.

I mean - do you / can you really believe this as an event that has happened
in past?

Regards.

On Sat 14 Mar, 2020, 09:51 Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l, <