[Advaita-l] New e-book - “From Sorrows to Bliss” (English) Available for Free Download.

J.S. RAMASWAMY jsrswamy at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 09:26:51 EST 2020

 Dear Subbuji,I couldn't download the item from the given link. Can you please help?
    On Friday, 28 February, 2020, 10:08:05 pm IST, V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 Is a Guru necessary for one who desires liberation? How does an enlightened
Guru spiritually uplift his disciple? How may one avoid being misled by
pseudo-gurus? Does Ishwara really exist and whether one can get His
vision?  If God is just, why do innocents suffer and the wicked prosper?
Why are we unhappy even when we have wealth and comforts? How can we be at
peace even in stressful situations? Are all the events of our lives
predestined? Is it possible to overcome destiny and if so, how? How may we
effectively control our anger and how should we deal with those
ill-disposed towards us? How is one to firmly adhere to Dharma and also be
pragmatic and efficient? Can the Shastras be modified to suit our present
needs? What is the benefit of karma-yoga and how is it to be practised? How
are we to discern the Self in ourselves? How do we comprehend the Vedantic
position that the world is illusory? How do we control the wandering mind?
How is Nirvikalpa-samadhi achieved?

Answers to these and many more such questions that usually confront seekers
in the path of enlightenment and liberation have been interestingly
presented in the form of Dialogues with the Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri
Sri Abhinava Vidyatheertha Mahaswamiji the 35th pontiff of the Sringeri
Sharada Peetham, Motivating Stories narrated by Him, His Scriptural
expositions, and His Essays, in the form of an e-book *“From Sorrows to
Bliss”*. Thus, this e-book contains a wealth of information on Moral
Values, Advaita Vedanta, and Spiritual practices that include devotion,
Self-enquiry and meditation leading to enlightenment.

Published by the Centre for Brahmavidya, Chennai, the printed version of
this book, *“**From Sorrows to Bliss**”* was reverentially submitted this
week at Sringeri, to His Holiness Mahasannidhanam Jagadguru Sri Sri
Bharathi Tirtha Mahaswamiji and His Holiness Sannidhanam Sri Sri
Vidhusekhara Bharathi Swamiji.

PDF version of the book is available for FREE DOWNLOAD in this following
link:

http://centreforbrahmavidya.org/From-Sorrows-to-Bliss.pdf

*For purchase of copies of physical book (232 pages), please contact:*
*L.Rajeshkumar*
Timings: Week days - 10 am to 7 pm
Saturdays: 10am - 5pm
M M FORGINGS LIMITED